Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bright eyed...at the same time...it's a miracle!
*note: yellow and white blanket made by Grandma Cooper*
Maddie Mae making a 'general store' complete with price tags! She has been doing alot of entertaining herself while mom and dad are busy with brother and sister.
The Dr. said to put them in the window on a sunny day...I rather think they enjoyed sun bathing. You'll probably find them at Florida Tan soon. :)
Too much skin on skin, Laila started sucking of Grayson's head! (He retaliated later while she was sleeping, however) I did feed them right before...
How cute! If Maddie had a favorite it would probably be Laila...the whole girl thing. However she told me yesterday that she looks like the guy that says "my precious..." -aka Gollem, off of Lord of the Rings! Hilarious!

Little man
Maddie...kind of looking like Gollem herself!
We got them all dressed in one of their matching outfits, but couldn't get Laila to stay awake. Still precious!

6 comments:

megan said...

Love the pictures. glad to hear you all are doing really well.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm glad I checked in tonight! Your babies are so beautiful! Congratulations, again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love the pictures!! Can't wait to get my hands on those babies!!! :) Love you!!! Angie

Unknown said...

Ok, it's crazy how much they've changed in the week since I've seen them! Give all 3 of them a kiss from Aunt Manda! I'll be makin' a trip over soon! :)

Sandy said...

Mandy, those pictures are so sweet! I remember how much my girls seems to naturally cuddle together..it is amazing! Maddie seems to be doing great. I am not at all surprised that she is big helper. Paige and Peyton have been very concerned and want to visit. I thought we should wait just a bit.. But when everyone is cold and cough free, I may call to bring them by.

Anonymous said...

great pics, Mandy. We are so happy for you. The twins look sooo healthy and perfect. God is good. Fran Reese