Friday, January 25, 2008

Bryce the Artist

I have not got an 'artsy' bone in my body. I am not creative. I can draw a stick person, however Maddie does a far better job than me.
My brother Bryce is a senior this year at Illini Bluffs in Glasford, IL. He has been taking pottery for a couple years now, and I am always SO impressed when he shows me what he makes...I just had to post it.
These pictures do not do them justice, so click on the pictures to enlarge.

This one is actually a cookie jar, or whatever...basically the roof is a lid!


That is Bryce on the right. Other than pottery his latest passion is guitar hero. He started playing around Christmas and is now on the expert level. Very impressive
Seriously Bryce, if you tried as hard at school you would be valedictorian too. ;) love ya.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I want to know how well your mom plays it! ha!

Really though, that art is impressive stuff! I remember when he was born....*sniff* I'm old. :(

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Bryce. . . PUT A SHIRT ON!!! LOL!!