Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 Years and counting


Happy anniversary to us! I just wanted to 'dedicate' a post to my wonderful hub (I refuse to say hubby...as it is a horrible word that sounds too much like 'cubby', yet 'husband' is too serious for me).
I am honestly thankful to the Lord on a daily basis for Greg. He is such a good man, and spiritual leader to our family. He always puts me first above himself, and I try to do the same for him, however putting Christ first above all is key. I know that the Lord has blessed our marriage, family, and lives, and we are grateful.
Have I mentioned what a good daddy he is? Just talk to any of our children and they can tell you...or they will someday!
Seven years seems like so long when you say it, but looking back its really not long at all. Greg has gotten over his fear of me putting on eye makeup in the car. When we were first married he was SERIOUSLY afraid I was going to poke my eyeball out....which was SO funny to me cause every woman in the world does this, but he firmly insisted that I not do it. As he very rarely tells me ANYthing firmly, I agreed. Apparently in the last seven years he has become indifferent to my eyeball, since he doesn't have a problem with it anymore. Oh well.

4 comments:

James and Christen said...

Congratulations!
Time really does fly!!

I praise the Lord with you that He has blessed your marriage and that Greg is a spiritual leader. That is truly a gift.

Merry Christmas- Christen

Gretchen said...

Happy Anniversary, Mandy and Greg. I agree -- I am against the word "hubby" too. I think it sounds too much like "chubby". HAHA! :) I also STRONGLY dislike the word "preggers" and "prego". For some reason, it sounds close to pig or something. :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaah thats great he didnt like u puttin on eye make up while driving lol thats just a bullock thing...we ALL do that!! lol

LOVE those pics of Grayson by the window!!!! King of the window!! haha thats awesome!! =) sioby

Conni Jo said...

YEAH!!! I love your blog...and your husband. He is a godly leader (except maybe when he is harrassing his mother-in-law, which in all fairness, she usually instigates.) Ha! Those kids are all 3 just beautiful and fun!