Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Duds

Maddie is reading really well, and trying to spell ALL the time. It's very cute the way she sounds things out. The above picture says 'Love Pop rocks, Easter bunny'
Laila wants some candy too. Her dress was really full, she looked like a little cotton ball.
Maddie's $78 dress I got 3 years ago for $12!
Little man...his outfit is a slightly big...even though it is 3-6M. His shoes were the CUTEST. Steve and Marie T. got them shoes for their 'baby' gift...they are SO cute. They both wore them for their Easter shoes.


3 comments:

Brittany said...

The babies looked so cute yesterday! She did look like a little puff in her dress. A VERY cute little puff! I missed Maddie. But, that's a GREAT deal on her dress. It looks like it was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Maddie's dress is gorgeous. You really are a power shopper. I think I need to go shopping with you some time, because I never find deals like that for myself. The kids all look adorable.
Beej

Gretchen said...

GORGEOUS kiddos! Maddie, I love your LONG beautiful princess dress!!!