Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hurry Summer!






    1. Are you ready for summer yet?
      Here are a few MORE reasons I am:

no more warming up the car

1/2 the laundry to do

say goodbye to socks for 4+ months

fresh air floating through the house

no snow boots, gloves, hats, extra blankets...

grilling out

looking at your neat, green yard after mowing and smelling the fresh cut grass


the races at Lincoln Park

dirty kids playing outside from sunup to sundown

vacation!

getting in the BURNing hot car after church on
Sunday

I'm hurrying through this, and I know I missed some good
ones...feel free to add!



3 comments:

Brenda Fuss said...

How about.... tan skin, swimming in the back yard, dogs that can stay outside and get out of your hair, SUNLIGHT, and sunshine until 9p instead of 4pm??

These are a few of MY favorite things...hehe.

megan said...

Cute picture of the girls and the boys. Seeing these pictures makes me wish al the more it was summer. The boys are ready to get the pool opened up. I hope Seth likes to swim, or maybe he will take looonnnnggg naps :) We will have to have a swimming party.

Unknown said...

Flip flops, free tanning, Dairy Queen, lazy days at the pool, and I agree with all of yours, especially the one about the laundry!