Monday, January 22, 2007

Abc's

ABC's
a: available or single?: isn't that the same thing? married
b: best friend: my Greggy
c: cake or pie: strawberry rhubarb pie
d: drink of choice: Diet Dr. Thunder (yes, Sam's choice)
f: favorite color: blue
g: gummy bears or gummy worms: worms
h: hometown: __Danville
i: indulgence: food...I 'live to eat, not eat to live!'
January or February: February...it's closer to spring
kids and names: Madelynne Mae
l: Life is incomplete without....: knowing Christ
m: marraige date: December 21, 2001
n: number of siblings: 6
o: oranges or apples: apples, mostly because they are cheaper than oranges
p: phobias or fears: snakes, being kidnapped
q: favorite quote:
r: reasons to smile: Maddie crossing her eyes at me (she started this at 24 months! that's a smart kid, there)
s: season: summer !
t: tag three or four people: Johanna, Christen,
u: unknown fact about me: I used to like N'sync
v: vegetables you don't like: cooked carrots
w: worst habbit: leaving the kitchen cabinet doors open
x: Hey, there's no x!
y: favorite food: texas roadhouse...yummy ribeyes
z: zodiac: Leo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I laughed about Maddie crossing her eyes! I can picture her doing that. N'Sync huh, I have to admit I was more of a Backstreet Boys gal myself...:)
One guy from one of these groups sings on WBGL now - kind of funny.

James and Christen said...

Hey,

Thanks for checking out my blog!

I am so glad you got one too! It looks good.

I have not been running lately. But planning to get back to it this week. It is so hard to run in the cold.

I want you to know that I have been praying for you and wondered how you liked the devotional book?

I had soooo much fun that last Thursday. I will treasure that memory for a long time!

Gretchen said...

Baby Bye, Bye, Bye!! Whoo HOO!

Hey, good news. . . still praying about the camp OUTT thing this summer. Lifeway gives us 10 paid holidays that we most likely will not take on those holidays that employees can use in addition to their vacation (which I'm not sure how long that is), but it might work out for me to be off for a couple weeks in July or something! WOW! That would be great. Keep praying about that! I am still totally into doing it if you are. :)